To celebrate the start of the brand new Formula 1 season next weekend, Sport On The Box is offering you the opportunity to win one of two copies of the BAFTA award-winning Senna movie on Blu-ray in our first ever Twitter competition.
Simply follow @SportOnTheBox on Twitter and re-tweet the message below to enter:
#Competition: #WIN 1 of 2 copies of SENNA on Blu-ray! RT & follow @SportOnTheBox to enter. UK only.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 16th January, and the winners will be announced on the following day at 10.15am.
Tracking the life of the mercurial motor racing champion, Senna is a captivating and deeply moving documentary charting the Brazilian’s colourful career in the world’s most glamourous sport.
From his arrival in Formula 1 in the mid 1980s, the film details his struggles both on the track against his rival, French World Champion Alain Prost, and off it, against the internal politics of the sport.
Tragically he is struck down in his prime at Imola during the San Marino Grand Prix in May 1994, the blackest weekend in the history of Formula 1.
Senna was widely acclaimed by movie critics and the motor racing community, and managed to capture the imaginations of not just F1 anoraks but non-racing fans too, making it one of the most successful films of recent times.
The film recently won two BAFTA awards for Best Documentary and Best Editing.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize offered is one of two copies of SENNA on Blu-ray.
- To enter the competition you must follow @SportOnTheBox on Twitter and retweet the following message: #Competition: #WIN 1 of 2 copies of SENNA on Blu-ray. RT & follow @SportOnTheBox to enter. UK only.
- You must be a UK resident to enter the competition.
- An RT/follow from one account counts as one entry. Entries from individuals using multiple accounts will not be accepted.
- The competition will close on Friday 16th January 2012 at 23:59 GMT.
- Two winners will be selected at random from all valid entries, with the draw being made shortly before 10:00am GMT on Saturday 17th January 2012.
- Both winners will be announced via @SportOnTheBox at 10:15am on Saturday 17th January 2012, and will be sent a direct message from us within 24 hours, which will request for an e-mail address to contact the winner on.
- If a winner does not respond within 3 days, we reserve the right to pick another winner from all valid entries received.
- Sport On The Box accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
source: © sport-onthebox.com