Our mission, our passion
Join us in support of Ayrton Senna Institute and live the dream that our Senna has dreamed. Support education to ensure kids learn to read and write at a proper age. We support Ayrton Senna Institute in the fight for education of millions of children in Brazil.
Ayrton Senna Institute is the realization of the three time Formula 1 World Champion’s dream to offer essential opportunities to new Brazilian generations to develop their potentials so they can become champions in school and in life.
Their work is focused on education, an important tool to promote human development. They believe it is the most effective means to transform everyone’s innate potential into capabilities and skills to ensure one’s active participation in society.
Since 1994, the Institute develops educational solutions to fight bad quality in public education that hinder millions of children and young people to successfully move on with their studies.
These educational programs proportionally equalize quantity and quality, that is, they are reproduced in large scale, at low cost and yield effective results. To implement its programs, the Institute builds alliances with the private and public sectors and civil society.
Main programs are:
- Connect Yourself program teaches children who have failed in reading and writing so that they can make up for lost time.
- Accelerate Brazil program corrects age-grade gap and prepares children to return to regular school system with essential learning. In one school year, students develop abilities and learn contents included in the first years of elementary school curriculum and might jump 2 to 4 years.
- Grade 10 Management program offers to deans and technical staff management tools and training to better monitor learning process and to work with indicators and goals.
- Champion Circuit program introduces teaching management tools for the first grades of Elementary School, working as a preventive tool to avoid age-grade distortion and illiteracy to take place in the following school years.
- Youth SuperAction program stimulates reading and logic thinking and develops teenagers personal, relational, productive and cognitive abilities. Working together, students find solutions for problems at their school and communities and become protagonists of their own realities.
- Connected School program uses digital technology creatively to train teachers and to organize new ways of teaching and learning.
- Education through Sport and Education through Art programs help students to develop their potentialities and their personal, relational, productive and cognitive abilities thought sport practices and arts.